vendredi 22 juillet 2011

Last of the Land of Many Tangines


Babel Juice
Not too much else to add from my Moroccan adventures… There was a restaurant called “Tower of Babel.”  It sounded like a ridiculous name, but had all sorts of items on the menu and we went there when someone was craving pasta.  I tried out a drink called “Babel Juice” and still have no idea what it was.  If I had to guess, I think it might have had some avocado juice in it and maybe also ice cream?  It came with a little umbrella, so obviously it was good :)

I explored Agadir a little bit and found a neat park, where all the locals, especially women and children, came to sit and chat, probably about the strange European girl that had come to join.  I also found a really beautiful mosque, La Mosquée Med V (Talborjt), and took some pictures of the outside.  I wasn’t sure if I was allowed in, and didn’t want to get in trouble! 


Before leaving, I also decided that I absolutely needed to watch the sun set.  After all, we were completely on the west coast of Africa and while I’ve seen sunrise over the ocean, I’d never seen sunset, and I figured it would be pretty spectacular.  I wasn’t disappointed!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire